One of the new releases coming out that has been little talked about, is what is looking like a very smart bundle of scenery/ fortifications that is coming out. It consists of 1 Aquila Strongpoint, 2 Firestorm Redoubts, 1 Vengeance Weapons Battery, and 1 Imperial Defence Emplacement. While I only currently have the price at $270AUD, for some reason I could not find it in US dollars (no one seems to be talking about it)

If that price is true, and I am hoping someone can verify it in different currencies, this looks like a bargain for some excellent terrain pieces. I know that I am looking at this bundle if these prices are right. So if anyone has the pricing in other currencies, please let the rest of us know.

Please remember that I have not seen anything solid on this release, so consider it a rumor until we get more information.

Here is the breakdown of buying them individually in USD
1 Tempestus Firebase: $115.00
2 Firestorm Redoubts: $65.00 each
1 Vengeance Weapons Battery: $50.00
1 Imperial Defense Emplacement: $29.75
total $324.75 USD



 
Top
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...