For those of you that do not surf the BlogExchange, at least on occasion, you are missing out! I found these a few days back on Conversion Fanboy, on one of the blogs on the exchange. These are excellent little gems, and while I have yet to order mine, I will be getting my set. (I am waiting for this weekends games here at the house to see if anyone wants to save on shipping).


These are done by Scott Shoemaker who runs the blog Conversion Fanboy, and he sells these for just $10. Here is a link to his site with more information.
http://conversionfanboy.blogspot.com/2013/10/new-objective-set-available.html?showComment=1381511300090#c2744757503968216098

Here is the sad part.... right now he is only shipping them in the US. Perhaps a little conversation with Scott and/or teaming up to order multiple sets might help get these babies across either one of the ponds.





 
Top
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...