Lictors are lurking, gene-stealers have infiltrated the bureaucracy, and we may be in for a serious infestation. Tyranids. Anyone got the number of the nearest Chapter of Space Marines?

I have been getting reports now, three in fact, that are all saying Tyranids are indeed set for a Dec 7th release date. If this is the case, its going to be a huge release. With the many different confirmations I am finally coming around now.

Please remember that although I am getting these, these are still rumors. I am just reporting what I am hearing. Here are two of them.

via anonymous sources on Faeit 212
the info hes recieving from distributors and GW is that tyranids are being shipped for Dec 7th release.

Just got the confirmation of tyranids for dec!




 
Top
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...