This is a quick light hearted parody of a video GW made for a teaser last Friday. This literally took me about 15 minutes to throw together, and my son who is 6 helped picked out the imagery and sounds. I think most the time spent was explaining how we do this.

My son liked this, and thinks the video is spooky.

I am glad they put together a second video on Monday, but really the Friday one was I thought was worst I had seen them release and put out with no  real effort.

Apocalypse is going to be a big release and a huge hit. I am really liking what I am seeing, and I have a ton of information to filter out. So get ready everyone....... this is going to be fun.

10 Comments:

  1. GW should hire you to do their trailers for them.

    You probably took more time to make this than they do for their trailers. >.>

    ReplyDelete
  2. I see you used GW's own spell check software to make it look more authentic

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yea, well, like I said, it was quick, and I didnt really want to spend any editing time on it. I literally just threw the images, sounds, and effects down and overlapped some things. that was it.

      If I really knew what I was doing it could of been done in about 5 minutes. (I am still learning how to use the Vegas Studio editing software.

      Delete
    2. i'm just taking the piss, as they say. I must say that I love your work as well as your endless energy and enthusiasm for bringing gaming related news to the players out there.

      Keep up the good work, and I'm looking forward to the new site.

      Delete
  3. 1. Love yours! Well done.
    2. again GW's is better. Best teaser so far. Didn't like the monday one that mutch.
    3. They said on friday, that there is gonne be more on monday.
    4. we are a well informed audience, we are not even adressed by teasers.
    5. and ast one would think you love some planet vista.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lol!
    thats brilliant parody. You should do gw for them!

    ReplyDelete
  5. As good as GW's efforts.

    (ahem ... maniacal ... ahem)

    ReplyDelete
  6. It needs more flames! Flames man, flames!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Was the last scream from south park?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. no, the screams and noise are just part of a sound effects folder that are with my video program.

      Like I said, the whole thing took less than 15 minutes, and I am not that familiar with the program.

      Delete

 
Top
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...