I know it was their first codex supplement for 6th edition, and to be honest I expected them to sell really well. What did not expect was for the limited edition versions to sell out so quickly.  So yes, they are now sold out on the US Games Workshop site. I would imagine the other sites are also getting close if not there already as well.


What does this mean? The future of Codex Supplements looks bright. I love this, and I am very glad these were a success,and I cannot wait to discover what codex supplement is next. A success for Games Workshop with these supplements, insures that more will be coming.

On the eldar side of things, I do hope that Alaitoc are next. Whether you play them or not, there needs to be another character besides Illic Nightspear, to allow pathfinders back into the game.


 
Top
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...