Once again we have a full house of new sites to check out, and to spend some good quality time to sit down and relax to.

If you are have contacted me, and not yet seen your site promoted here on the Blogs from Around the World spotlight, please have some patience. I prefer to only post up no more than 5 blogs at a time, so that no site gets buried or lost.


So what is the Blog Exchange? It is basically an exchange of blogs on each others blog rolls. Its that simple. The search engine beneath the blog roll is also set so that readers may do a search on all the blogs on the exchange for whatever it is that they are interested in. So if your blog is being added, Mondays is when I spotlight each new blog to the exchange. The purpose of the Faeit 212 BlogExchange is to generate traffic and ideas to the wider community of Warhammer related blogs around the world.

Victory Painting
by Victory Painting
blog about 40k miniatures, Warhammer Fantasy, Forgeworld and most other things Games Workshop.







Brath's Paint Shop
by Søren Dalsgaard Brath
This is my attempt at creating a blog about my miniature painting experiences. It is meant as a way for me to show off my paint jobs, while hopefully giving you something nice to look at. With a little luck there might also crop up a tutorial once in a while, either on painting or miniature photography.

Brushes, Bases and Blast Markers
by AlasdhairMM  

The intention of this blog is to showcase my miniatures and keep me motivated to paint! I've been riding a wave of inspiration recently, and I have got a lot done. I feel like this blog will help me keep up with that! :)


Pro Painted Miniatures
by Will
our new blog, focusing on a lighter side of the hobby, and hopefully a topic that will resonate with people...




Scribblings of a Spawn
by  Zarakynel666
Scribblings of a Spawn is a blog about warhammer 40k, with tutorials, tactics and battle reports.
 
Top
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...