Today is March 17th, and its the 4th year anniversary of Faeit 212. I started this site, to help friends and people I was gaming with down at the local shop with rules questions, list building, and tactics. Of course if you are here now, you can easily see that it became something much different. News and rumors is comes naturally to me, as I spend a lot of time reading it, and tracking down information regarding real world news. Its just something that I have always done.


Even though 4 years is really just another day, I wanted to take the time to say thanks to the community that comes here, contributes to tracking down news stories, and those that comment or make this site a part of their hobby interests. While we do not have to agree on everything, we have a very unique and world wide hobby. I really enjoy talking ideas with people from all over the world, and all different perspectives.

Its been a fun and exciting 4 years, and I look forward to many more.
 
Top
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...