Hi! I just wanted to write a quick post to introduce myself, since Natfka has been gracious enough to let me be an occasional contributor to Faeit 212. I have my own website, www.theprodigalplayer.com, but I am excited to share some of my thoughts and project interests here as well.

Like many gamers of a certain age, I have found myself coming back to tabletop wargaming as a rewarding hobby after ignoring it for over a decade. The general theme of my posts on Faeit 212 will be to focus on things that are a little more off the beaten path, or at least less Games Workshop-centric. I am a lifelong fan of all things Warhammer, but my hobby life has become much richer by exploring other games as well, and I want to share some of those explorations with the Faeit 212 community.

For starters, I am going to try to do some reporting on Deadzone, both in terms of tactics and hobby/painting. I will also post on some of the other great games that I'm interested in like Infinity, Dark Age, Dropzone Commander, and maybe even Alkemy. My general interests in tabletop wargaming run strongly towards skirmish games, so expect some posts on 40k Kill Team as well. If you have any questions about anything I cover in the future, or have ideas about games I should check out, feel free to comment here or get in touch with me directly through my website. Looking forward to it!

--Prodigal


 
Top
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...