This week I have quite a few submissions for the Faeit 212 Artist Showcase. This one hits home with me, since I do have a family, so its quite entertaining. I only wish that my modelling and painting skills for my models were as good as the ones he gives his daughter for refridgeration.

This hobby is about many things, but one of the few things it is not often called is art. By any terms of work, or artistic creativity, there are many Warhammer 40k and Warhammer Fantasy models found throughout the world that are pure artwork at its finest. From painting, sculpting, and to customization, this hobby produces some of the best, and this is their showcase.

If yours was not shown today, then don't fear, there are more coming this week and weekend. Also note that I am a day late with this article..... I just fell behind with all the information coming out with 6th edition..

Here are a few pics of a Blood Angels Razorback I did for my daughter (she was 2 at the time and loved "Da wed ones1"). She wouldn't keep her hands off my space hulk models so I built her a small force of blood drinkers, blood angels and death company that was slightly less pointy and hurt-ee. She loves the tank and it's pretty much indestructible (great kit for kids). Is it ironic that I keep finding the Razorback from her little razor spam army in the cheese drawer in the fridge or is she trying to comment on the state of 5th ed?

Zab






 
Top
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...