My UCM (United Colonies of Mankind) are done, and on their way to me now from Blue Table Painting. With that I thought I would share some of the pics, and highlight on a video the customizable order forms from BTP.

Of course you will be seeing a lot of this army on the tabletop with videos etc the moments they arrive. And Riley, as soon as they arrive, we will be sceduling in those demo games.....



These are going to look awesome battling my Scourge units on the tabletop. Here is a video from BTP on their customize-able ordering methods. Once you decide to take the plunge into Dropzone, or have decided to get into the latest releases like Wood Elves, I highly suggest a quick call to BTP if you are looking to get your army painted.

http://bluetablepainting.com/painting/






















 
Top
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...