Tonight we have three Seeker Chariots from Simon, that with some custom work that look really wonderful. Amazing work.


I'm really enjoying the 'What's On My Table' section, and as I recently finished a project I'm fairly proud of, thought I'd get in on the action!

I've been running a set of Daemons in my army since the 5th Edition Chaos Space Marine Codex, when you could take Daemons of Chaos Undivided. When we lost that in 6th I switched over to Slaanesh, but have stayed with my Undivided theme.

In the last couple of weeks I put together three 'Seeker Chariots', made from actual Seeker Chariot bits, but also Minotaurs, Defilers, Tyranids, Dragon Ogres and a few other odds and ends. The nice thing is that they actually came together really easily - almost like I'd been using an actual boxed kit!

Simon






What's on your table is an opportunity for readers to share what they are working on. Conversions, painting, batreps, even side home brew projects. If you want to Share "What's On Your Table". Please no more than 8 pics, send your project to natfka@live.com. If for any reason you do not want your name used, please say so.

 
Top
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...