Tonight for another installment of 'What's On Your Table', a lot of work is always going on here on this cutting mat. At the moment its Chaos Renegades, a Chaos Predator, a Converted Aegis Defense Line, and more.


Hey there Gary, 
I've been keeping an eye on the 'whats on your table' posts and finally feel I have something worth sharing. 
So I've got a bunch of stuff on my messy table, as I always do - But currently the most interesting things are the aegis line i've just started converting for some chaos worshiping renegade guardsmen. Also I have a near finished CSM predator, still needs the magnetized combi weapons finished and then weathering! Complete build is on my blog at http://28mmmaniac.blogspot.com.au/ 
Cheers, 
David - 28mm Maniac 










What's on your table is an opportunity for readers to share what they are working on. Conversions, painting, batreps, even side home brew projects. If you want to Share "What's On Your Table". Please no more than 8 pics, send your project to natfka@live.com. If for any reason you do not want your name used, please say so.
 
Top
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...