Tonight on the eve of 7th edition pre-orders we are taking a look at Garbriel's Angels Encarmine for "What's On Your Table". These are some pretty amazing models.

One quick note is that I am about two weeks backed up right now on "What's On Your Table" entries, so do not worry if you have sent in a submission. Its coming.

Gabriel  Feltenstein
I've been working on a home-brewed successor Chapter for the Blood Angels for some time now. These are some of my Death Company models that I currently have on my table. The over scheme of the army is a Grey-Blue adaptation of the Angels Encarmine, with white for the trim of the shoulder pads and helmets, however, as the Death Company and Sanguinary Guard go by a different color scheme - one with white armor, these models don't represent my entire army. Also working on making a lot of my models into having flying bases, as you can see with my thunder hammer dude. Sorry about the poor lighting, these were taken in my dorm room. 






What's on your table is an opportunity for readers to share what they are working on. Conversions, painting, batreps, even side home brew projects. If you want to Share "What's On Your Table". Please no more than 8 pics, send your project to natfka@live.com. If for any reason you do not want your name used, please say so.
 
Top
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...