Today is the day that Portland Oregon gets its first Games Workshop store. Its hours are from 12-6 today, and I for one will be out there. It is exciting, regardless of location, that Portland is getting there first GW location. I will be there today at the stores opening for photos and hopefully a chance to at least meet a couple of the employees there.


So all you Portlander's, its going to be a lot of fun out there today, Hope to see you there. Here is the new stores Facebook page link. The awesome pic above is from their site.
https://www.facebook.com/GWEastportPlaza

Just to let anyone know in advance, I have another engagement in Seaside later in the day, so I will not be able to hang out long at Eastport Plaza very long.. I will be at the store location a little earlier than the store opens, a chance to get some coffee over at starbucks (with a little wi-fi). In fact I will probably be over at starbucks working on posts for the day until the GW store is ready to open at 12 noon.
 
Top
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...