OK, its getting real late... or early and I am still up reading on various sites. BTW quite a few new sites were added to the BlogExchange tonight, so take a look over there along the right hand side of the site.

I've moved on to catching up on Battle Reports over on the Faeit 212 Community site, as well as a few of the guys over on SN Battle Reports. there are some great reads and videos going on. Here are a few more things to catch up on tonight if you are still up with me.

After this I need to order myself a new set of Kama's, and then time to get some sleep.

Grey Knights vs Daemons of Khorne

Grey Knights vs Daemons of Khorne

and some from the Feait 212 Community Site

Warhammer 40,000 Battle Report: Grey Knights vs Tau 1875pts

Tyranids vs. Blood Angels Battle Report

40KBrawl! is Back! Admech/ BA VS New Marines / Skyhammer Formation
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...