4th War Equipment did some fun videos on their new gaming tables to show how sturdy they are, and how they hold up. Personally I was yelling "kick it harder!!!"


Even though I do have some new information from 4th War Equipment, it was time for me to take a break in this extremely busy news cycle this week. I may even have to take a day off.

These videos remind me of the video I did for Dropzone Commander showing off the durability of the resin. Just for fun I will throw that in here too for all people that are new to the site.

Here is the video of me throwing models against the wall.



Also just because I wasnt able to embed the other 4th War Equip video, here is a link to their first stress test where they load up the a single game board with lots of weight. Just scroll down some.
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/4thwar/4thwar-equipment-wargaming-table/posts

 
Top
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...