Yesterday we had two emails that were conflicting with each other on whether or not the print copies of the Militarum Tempestus were going away. Today we have an answer to why there was two emails, and shows the extra effort a single member of the GW Customer Support team made to help sort the issue.


Games Workshop customer service has always been top notch in my books. I have had to deal with them only a few times in the 16 years I have been in this hobby, but each time the issues were solved beyond what I was asking. Other responses that I have heard have been very similar to my own experiences with customer support.

Ive purposely kept the names out of the first article, which you can read both emails at this link.
http://natfka.blogspot.com/2014/05/what-is-going-on-conflicting.html

via a reader on Faeit 212
I'm friends with the person in customer service who sent the second email in this blog post. Apparently originally cs were told it was not coming back, however my friend       , who sent that second email chased it up with the higher ups and got confirmation from them that GW was running another print of the book and it was coming back.

He said he wanted to email everyone who GW had contacted that it wasn't coming back and tell them the good news, which is why there were 2 different responses. 

Thought I'd let you know to give a bit of clarity. 
 
Top
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...