This week we have another artist to showcase from Russia. Currently next weeks artist showcase is wide open, so if you would like your hard work displayed, now is your chance. If you would like to participate, send in 3-10 pictures and a brief description of either what you did with these, or with other comments or tips (up to a couple paragraphs) to natfka@live.com. Please do not forget to include how you want your name to be presented, and any links to your blogs or websites.

This hobby is about many things, but one of the few things it is not often called is art. By any terms of work, or artistic creativity, there are many Warhammer 40k and Warhammer Fantasy models found throughout the world that are pure artwork at its finest. From painting, sculpting, and to customization, this hobby produces some of the best, and this is their showcase.



Todays showcase if from PuPs_RK in Russia.
I collect a space marine themed army of ultramarines 1st and 4th companies and began collecting a small force of grey knights









12 Comments:

  1. Nice stuff! That is a very inconvenienced gaunt!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow... I don't think I've ever seen that Librarian used as a Grey Knight before. Kudos to you for that idea, and nice rhino by the way.
    Yeah, I'm with you SonsofTauros, I almost feel sorry for that poor bug.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Neat. Deffinately takes time and effort for you youngsters out there!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, thanks for comments! What can i say - i enjoy having dead tyranids as decor :)

    PuPs_RK

    ReplyDelete
  5. A little correction, the rhino's roadkill is in fact a Tyranid Warrior :) Dreadknight got a dead Mawloc at its base, a deepstrike gone wrong, and gory.

    I feel really embarassed to have my (in my opinion) mediocre minis posted at Natfka's blog.

    Can anyone guess what the Jump Pack Chaplain converted from?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, I recognize the Ravenwing biker bits on the jump pack, as well as the terminator rosarius. No idea where the Crozius is from, though

      Delete
    2. Nope, not Dante.
      Not a single bit from Ravenwing, rosarius and crozius were both original parts of the model.

      Delete
    3. Really? Well, color me stumped, I could have sworn those wings were from the ravenwing. Now I am curious.

      Delete
    4. Its a Space Marine Chaplain on Bike, and actually almost in its entirety made of the bits from the same kit. I cut off his bald head off, and replaced it with his helmet that is normally attached to the rear wheel of the bike. The wings are the front armor plate of the bike itself. Jump Pack was taken from Death Company kit.

      Delete
  6. I really like the chaplain with the jumppack and the paintjob on the dreadknight

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :) They are my personal favorites, along with Grey Knight Librarian

      Delete

 
Top
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...