Its that time, to announce the winners, I am sending off their codes through the email provided by entering as we speak. There were a total of 141 entries over the couple weeks, and some amazing models that we will all get to see over time on the What's On Your Table Series.


There is a lot of talent out there, and a lot of time and effort put into these projects. Its been inspirational on my end to have so many people share them with me, and with everyone.

The 5 winners were chosen completely at random, and not for the project, but I am going to reveal the winners by their project. So if you see your picture here, expect an email from me over the next 30 minutes or so.

On a personal note, I have been very sick, especially over the last few days. Ive never had the flu before this bad, but I believe I am on the uphill side of it now. So thank you for all the emails and comments. I am getting better.

Here are the winners entries with emails to follow.






I want to thank the Eternal Crusade Team for giving us the 5 Founder's Pack Codes for a Giveaway. Its been truly spectacular, and very generous of them. For more on the Eternal Crusade, check out their site for the latest news and updates.
https://www.eternalcrusade.com/




 
Top
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...