Once again it is odd how a bunch of rumors all seem fit to come along together, but from completely different sources. This time we are looking at a 6th edition release of Apocalypse. This is going to be one expansion release that I am looking forward to seeing and getting a chance to play.


Please remember that these are rumors and as such, salt is always required.

via shaso_iceborn in the Faeit 212 comment sections

March 7, 2013 at 4:18 PM
Apocalypse Redux (apoc for 6th ed) but I am not certain if it is late June or early July.

I have been hearing rumours about a plastic Warhound but personally I wouldn't get my hopes up.

As always there's the rumor about a plastic Thunderhawk as well, perhaps with fliers being in 6th the rumor finally has merit, I however am taking lots of salt with this one.



via an anonymous source from the Faeit 212 inbox
*June/July is Apocalypse. 
*GW has been looking at new ultra-large plastic kits timed to release with Apocalypse. 
*hinted that one of the kits could be a plastic Thunderhawk. (was unsure)
*also models as in plural, so I think it's fair to say there's at least one other plastic superheavy due alongside this.


via a separate anonymous source (checking in to help us navigate rumors)

Apocalypse for 6th edition is this summer. 
There are no super heavy flyers coming. 


I am going to say that I think this closes the rumors on a plastic thunderhawk (because of the source), but that it leaves some exciting possibilities on a large plastic kit or two this summer. Plastic titans would be way too cool not to get one or two. June and July are going to be exciting.

 
Top
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...