I do a lot of online reading, and there have recently been some great articles out there that I thought I would share directly with readers here. These are well worth your time to check out, from Point Value discussions, the real story behind Malal, to the design team's notes on Mordheim 15 years later.


Recent articles I have been reading.....

A Treatise on Gaming; Points Values, You Need 'Em
http://ftgtgaming.blogspot.com/2015/07/a-treatise-on-gaming-points-values-you.html
I saw an older article pop up, written by Game Workshop's "long term strategy manager," Jervis Johnson, titled "Points Values; Who Need 'Em?!?" Originally published in 2002, you can read the article in the pictures below:


The Malignancy of Malal: Solving the mystery of the 'fifth chaos god'
http://realmofchaos80s.blogspot.co.uk/2013/01/the-malignancy-of-malal-solving-mystery.html
My recent interview with Tony Ackland got various tongues wagging across the Oldhammer World and beyond, particularly on the subject of Malal. But who exactly is, or indeed was Malal? All most of us know is that he (or she?) was developed out of house, was linked to Kaleb Daark and fell victim to legalities worse that the Realm of Chaos itself.


Mordheim Designer's Notes- 15 years later
https://www.facebook.com/DesignbyTuomasPirinen/posts/1621557418092683?fref=nf
Ask and you shall be given: over the years I've received so much feedback and fan mail for Mordheim that I've been meaning to write my own reflections on the game. The people have been really curious about the birth of the game and what led to creation of a product that was quite unusual for the GW product line-up at that time.
 
Top
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...