The Nova Open is now only a few weeks out, and there is still plenty of time to jump into the raffles to win an army of your choice. The winners will be announced on Sept. 6th, and you do not need to be present to win. In fact you can be anywhere in the world with a deliverable address.

If you have not been a part of this before, its a raffle done every year where 95% of funds go directly to the charity named, namely Doctors Without Borders, Breast Cancer Research Foundation, and the Fisher House Foundation. All great charities to donate to, and on top of that........ a great chance to win an army you dont have to paint!!!!

Here is the latest from NOCF

Dear NOVA Open Charitable Foundation (NOCF) Supporters,

Welcome!  The NOCF was created to raise funds for charitable causes throughout the world by giving tabletop wargamers an outlet for their compassion and generosity. We hope you will participate in this year's 2015 online charity raffle season. There are just 25 days remaining until the drawing for the armies and collection listed below and we have some amazing armies and collections for you to choose from!

Winners will be announced at the  NOVA Open Tabletop Wargaming Convention in Washington, D.C. on September 6, 2015.
Join us now in support of Doctors Without Borders (MSF), Breast Cancer Research Foundation and the Fisher House Foundation.
You need not be present to win with the online raffles. The NOCF will ship to our winners - anywhere in the world with a deliverable address!
The NOCF donates at least 95% of funds raised directly to the charitable cause named; the remaining 5% is used to support our operating costs.

If you are able to attend the NOVA Open (September 3-6), you will also be able to enjoy opportunities to participate in our Silent Auction, meet some of our incredible artists, buy chances to win studio minis, and celebrate for charity in the Foundation Lounge.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...