These are becoming very nice looking models the more we see from them. What is missing still is a good look at the models on a video.
Leaked image links are below on Warseer and the links below. Please consider any pre-release information to be a rumor until we get official release information.
Koulon posted these up on Warseer, but found them on a French Forum (where they originated from despite what others are claiming)
I suggest checking them out here
From yesterday here on Faeit 212 from an anonymous source
Regarding the WFB plaguelords:
Maggoth Lord - nurgle monster + rider set, new never before seen box allowing 3 options:
• Orghotts Daemonspew, Chaos Lord on Whippermaw.
• Bloab Rotspawned, Chaos Sorcerer on Bilespurter.
• Morbidex Twiceborn, nurgle champion on Tripletongue.
More info via Archibald_TK from Warseer
- The character with the two axes is the leader, his axes give him +2S and poisoned attacks. If I remember correctly they all have S6 T5 as base stats, plus a load of W and A. See how ugly his face is?
- The wizard has a cloud of flies that attack units like a shooting attack and count as magical. Also he carries an item that give him +1 to something and -1 to the same thing to all enemy wizards within 12" so I suppose it's to casting checks or whatever wizards do in WFB. He's the one with the stone thrower attack. I'm also pretty sure he's the only one without a 6+ ward save.
- Morbidex Twiceborn is the one I was talking with the regen aura for Nurglings.