What's On Your Table- ... send up to 8 pics or a short video and send it in to natfka@live.com

Hi, when last I sent you some pictures I was in the midst of my scratchbuilt Tyranid Void Shield Generator and my Nurgle Blood Bowl team. As you can see both got finished and I was pretty pleased with the result. 

I'm keeping motivated with more variety in my hobby projects. My main focus is these 5 Genestealer Cult Aberrants. I've another 6 or so slightly less progressed but I just need to overcome some issues regarding colour choices and they'll move forward pretty quickly. 

I have a motto - 'if in doubt, base!' So, while I try to resolve my Aberrants issues I based up a Battle for Macragge Tactical Squad and my Halfling Blood Bowl team. I always do bases first, they get so messy it's is much easier to tidy up afterwards rather than at the end. 

I've also got a Ravenwing Talonmaster on the go. Lots of projects that I can quickly flit between to keep my hobby momentum going. Progress is progress, regardless of how much progress I achieve. Even small steps help move things along.

All the best

Dave









 
Top
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...