What's On Your Table- ... send up to 8 pics or a short video and send it in to natfka@live.com

I’ve been collecting Crimson Fists for a very long time, I’ve got well over 14 thousand points of them.
 
I’m not sure if you allow it but I have a YouTube channel CF Wargames - YouTube, Instagram @cf_wargames, and a Facebook Group CF Wargames | Facebook.
 
I usually start with a black undercoat, but on these I decided to undercoat them grey, which I found helped see areas that I missed with the dark blue, from there I paint all the other base colours, shaded the metal and blue areas with Nuln Oil, and all the others with Agrax Earthshade, then highlight with grey, light blue, red, and orange.
 
Thanks for reading this
Keep up the great work.
Dean










 
Top
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...