Sometimes a lead developer for a game just goes for it, despite what the boys in marketing are telling him. Not only do I find Mr. Black's response hilarious as he takes control, but I really enjoy the game and the direction this game is heading as it matures.




via Mr. Black on facebook
https://www.facebook.com/darkageminis
So the boys over in marketing said I should NOT have told you about the Prevailers just yet.. That I should stop doing these updates with random spoilers in them... Which gave me an idea- Do more random updates with spoilers in them.

I make the rules around here, I can give spoilers all damn day if I'd like.

-Mr. Black

Presenting the Archangel, Raphael:

(You'll also notice we tidied up the back of the card a bit with larger font text and cleaned up some of the wording on abilities.)
 
Top
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...