Adamantine Lance is a formation of 3 Imperial Knights, that allows them to re-roll their Ion Shield saves. A very powerful formation from The Red Waagh in the Sanctus Reach Campaign. The Black Library has now given us a heads up that this formation, and possibly more, will get a dataslate in the future.


Here is a brief look at the letter sent in with the question from a reader on Faeit 212

Query
Having been bought planetstrike, I now face a dilemma in that I don't have access to the rules for the Adamantine Lance formation.  Are there any plans to release this as a dataslate?

Response
Thank you for your email,my apologies for the delay in my reply. Your inquiry has been forwarded to me as Black Library is responsible for Games Workshops digital books. We do indeed intend to release the Adamantine Lance Formation as a Dataslate in the future.

 
Top
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...