What's On Your Table- Its a new year and we have many projects to show off. If you would like to submit what you have on your hobby tables.... send up to 8 pics or a short video and send it in to natfka@live.com

Betrayal at calth venerable dress chopped up and custodefied. Used press molds to very pleasing effect as my sculpting just isn't up to speed. Magnetised arms and wastes so they can come apart. And swap weapons. 
Turns out my achillus dread has spare hands and feet so I out them to use. Centurion spare drills make great arms with a couple bits of plastic.
The aquilon styled one uses the top of a spacehulk throne which I especially liked! Favourite part is the multimelta I've done this last week as I'd chopped up in previous additions to make a twin lascannon. I actually like this one far more than the stock version! 

Regular Custodes are just the joy of molds being shockingly good to convert some cheap stormcastodes

-James










 
 
Top
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...