What's On Your Table- Its a new year and we have many projects to show off. If you would like to submit what you have on your hobby tables.... send up to 8 pics or a short video and send it in to natfka@live.com

As someone who is incredibly excited by narrative, when I learnt about Crusade I decided to reshoot photos of my Necrons and even went a little extra as to edit and make some Imperial camera captures to display in my custom made crusade folder.

Every model (except the Burning One who is not in my order of battle... yet) have fully typed up and fleshed out backgrounds. I’ve also been allowing my opponents to name all but my distinct units and characters as the Imperium name them on deed (Necrons don’t name expendable troops!). For more lore on these units check out my instagram account (@a17roolz).

Units without names haven’t been included here but I hope you like the ones I have sent regardless.

-Darren










 
Top
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...