Revelations and Exodus Preview: The Fey
The Fey have fallen into an endless war of Light vs Darkness developing new traits, pushing the limits of existing ones, and founded new additional Spheres of Influence. So who are the Fey? and what are they going to be seeing in the new books?
Both Revelations and Exodus are in Pre-Orders
- The Genesys Project Pre-Order Store on Backerkit- Kickstarter Prices
- Learn more at https://www.genesysgames.com/ Online Store for 1st Age/Core Rules.
- Game Store Owner? We are in distribution at Bridge Fulfillment
The Fey are outsiders existing in realms of Light and Darkness. Their origins are from outside of the reality of the mortal worlds and are immortal.
There are three paths of the Fey; the Path of Light, Darkness, and Twilight. Their realms are divided up into the following Spheres of Influence from which you select your traits to create your faction in The Genesys Project.
- Path of Light; Celestial, Ascended, Courage, Heroism, Healing, Justice, Protection, and Truth
- Path of Twilight: Primal, Earth, Air, Fire, Water, and the Ethereal. There are also the Primordial Spheres of Creation here- Chaos, Order, and Time
- Path of Darkness: Infernal, Corruption, Deceit, Madness, Pain, Fear, Death, and Destruction
In Revelations and Exodus new Spheres also appear which we will delve into another time. The 2nd Age for instance brings in Righteousness and Hatred which allow those that delve into them a pathway or fall from Light to Darkness and vice versa.
Traits within the Spheres of Influence will find themselves evolved from the previous age dependent upon the trait and ability which often comes with a new point cost. There are also somewhere around 46 new Traits in each book for the Fey alone! Add that to what is existing and the possibilites are immense.
Yep you heard that right. Starting in the 2nd Age your Paragon Classes (near god-like in power) are able to create their own Sphere of Influence by selecting their own traits to combine into a new Sphere of Influence unique to you! This will effect your faction right down its core as you can create classes that are solely within your new Sphere of Influence.