The stat lines for Necron troops appeared out of nowhere. While they seem like very reliable stat lines, other apparent information that came with them from the same poster seemed a little bit out of tune. Here is the latest on necrons.


via mcmuffin (I didnt bother looking up on Dakka who the orginal poster was this)
i still doubt the validity of the DakkaDakka poster, but here is what he states the statline for the crons will be

Warriors: WS2, BS4, S3, T4, W1, I2, A1, Ld 10, 3+ = 18pts
Flayed Ones: WS4, BS0, S4, T4, W1, I4, A2, Ld 10, 3+ = 15 pts

that looks fine to me, and he also stated that units destroyed by sweeping advance can re-enter play through the monolith or pylon

my mouth is so dry from the amount of salt i am taking with this, but make of it what you will.
 
Top
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...