Space Marine Transfer sheets for the following chapters below are now available for pre-order from Games Workshops. With the large number of salamander players I used to see, its amazing that it took this long for them to get transfer sheets. However I dont think its too late, and having other chapters to choose from is pretty cool as well.

Before I forget, they have also redesigned the transfer sheets, apparently for easier use.

 Link for pre-orders
http://www.games-workshop.com/gws/wnt/blog.jsp








6 Comments:

  1. Interesting that the Chapter on the cover of the painting book seems to be the Aurora Chapter.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The problem is they released the Aurora decals after I'd already bought the blank decal paper to make my own...

      Delete
  2. i don´t think they will sell much of these

    they should have rather made sculpted shoulder pads and icons like they have for Imp.Fists

    or even better they should just make sprues with weapons you don´t get (enough of) in the unit-box

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I believe they already sell sculpted shoulder pads for most chapters. I know they sell Aurora Chapter ones. Also, I suspect a sheet of decals is much cheaper to produce than sculpted model parts.

      Delete
  3. I can't seem to find salamander transfer sheets anywhere now.

    ReplyDelete

 
Top
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...