I have been getting a lot of requests for specific chapter or army pictures, and figured that I would jump on getting these in. So in the near future you can expect to see some Raven Guard (todays), Iron Warriors, and some Death Korps of Krieg.

I am a day behind for my weekly Pics of the Week. Necron second wave hit like a ton of bricks.

Pics of the Week happen every Tuesday where I share from my Warhammer pic library. I collect these all the time from all over, and sharing them is just fun.



















5 Comments:

  1. Thank you very much for posting these. Raven Guard is my favorite Chapter, am looking forward to the Iron Warriors and Death Korps.

    ReplyDelete
  2. <3 Raven Guard, thank you! There needs to be more love for them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. 12 Raven Guard pictures. 1 Raven Guard and White Scars picture. Raven Guard drop pod. Possibly another Raven Guard, beneath the DW SW, but can't make out the shoulder pad.

    Deathwatch Space Wolf yey! I like the Deathwatch.

    My favourite is 3rd down, a captain I think, from one of the novels or audio books. I'm waaaaaay behind in the latest books/audio books but know I've seen him on BL website.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I always liked the Raven Guard. I thought they had some really cool fluff. My buddy started painting up an army of them and I didn't know much about them. He told me their back ground and I was intrigued. Then I read Deliverance Lost and have come to the conclusion that Corax is by far the stupidest primarch there is.

    ReplyDelete

 
Top
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...