This thing is amazing, which is not hard to swallow when you realize who did the conversion. It was not me, but dont worry I will be posting a link here in a minute.

I wanted to say that when it comes to modelling, some people can convert, and some can paint. It is a rare person in our hobby can not only do both well, but has that artistic eye needed to excel at both of them.

I am not going to share a pic here, instead I want you if you got this far to simply follow the link and check out his site because even though I think this Talos is a masterpiece, its not the only model he has done.

Here is the link to Eldar Addict
http://eldaraddict.blogspot.com/2012/04/custom-talos-wip-and-space-hulk-mission.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+EldarAddict+%28Eldar+Addict%29
 
Top
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...