Forgeworld has updated the Chaos Decimators rules to include the updated weapon options that are now available. I was wondering earlier in the week when they released a Heavy Conversion Beamer weapon upgrade for the Decimator. I went back to look at the rules I had for it and did not see the weapon. This is an excellent idea for the gun, with a large devastating gun to fire at range.

My only question with the Decimator is with its Daemonic Possession. Forgeworld listed a BS 3 so daemonic possession should lower the Ballistic skill of the walker down to 2, which would suck, or is possession supposed to included into the profile of the walker. (I have not gone back to check the codex)

Here is the link to the new rule update
http://www.forgeworld.co.uk/Downloads/Product/PDF/d/Decimator_mk2.pdf
 
Top
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...