I am not sure I like someone guarenteeing the release of something that we have not had an official announcement or leaked pictures on, but here it is. Take it as you want.

Please remember that despite promises, these are rumors.

via Adeptus Mechanicus Miniatures
Our spies have infiltrated the Nottingham warehouses at Warhammer World and we can guarantee the release of all new plastic NECRON DOOMSCYTHES AND WRAITHS!! Also we have seen what seems to be a mysterious new ork plastic flyer/skimmer! We think it may be a plastic fighta bomba ready for all new 6th edition!! - Sam


via the Underdog
Ok that would be me - First off I can confirm that I saw Wraiths and Tomb Spider boxes being readied for shipping. Neither appears to be finecast (no logo on the box) and from the size of the box i would guess at wraiths being 3 per box. Can't comment on the spider box size as it was further away. I also got a look at the cover of next months WD (in spanish so I have no idea what it said) and it has a huge Necron on it so we can guess release date from that.
 
Oh - and I did see what appeared to be an Ork fighta sat on shelves so it is boxed and ready but wasn't being moved about for shipping like the Necron stuff so that could mean it's later this month or even ready for the month after - I have no idea. All i know is that it was there.
 
Top
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...