OK, lots of Rumour Teasers from Games Workshop lead back to this video...... Here is the latest on what people are discovering hidden among the new teaser video Blight War.


It appears we will be getting deep into the Nurgle with the Blight War for the Age of Sigmar leading us toward Deathguard for Warhammer 40k.


via DeadFingers and Triszin on Bolter and Chainsword
http://www.bolterandchainsword.com/topic/338262-blight-war-new-nurgle-daemons/

"Also for nurgle, look into the Cruse of the WUlfen lore and the book the bridged the gap to wrath of magnus.
in it, there is a Nurgle beast that is described as a slug/wyrm with tons stubby human like feet with a champion of nurgle riding him.
I think 4-5 of the images below are from the nurgle slug wyrme"






Here is the video again... if you are looking for more.




Also there is this image I have been seeing now on a couple blogs, but I have not been able to track down who did all this work to credit. If you know, please update me through email. natfka@live.com (otherwise I tend to get a lot of guesses, and I would rather the topic here be on the Blight War and it's models)



 
Top
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...