What's On Your Table: To submit your work, please send up to 8 pics to natfka@live.com

Long time reader, first time caller.
Attached are some images of my Tau Supremacy Armour for your Whats on your table posts.
I posted these same images to the warhammer40k subbreddit earlier this year and had been meaning to send them to you as well. Link here
https://www.reddit.com/r/Warhammer40k/comments/41yod9/my_tau_kx139_supremacy_armour_cc_welcome/

Not sure what to say about it, I've got no idea how many total hours were put in once it was complete, something in the region of a lot. Sort of old school mech inspired, I picture my tau as a lot more grittier than their traditional style. Plenty of battle damage, chipped paint, burnt exhaust ports, fiery furnance like glows through vents, burnt weapon barrels, and a touch of osl from the lenses.

Regards
Kaegyn ~ silkenFOX






 
Top
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...