Tzeentch Rumors were yesterday talking about a Tzeentch Daemonkin book release, and the thing that we might see when that happens. I don't know much about these rumors, and yes, the translation is rather rough. I have included an additional translation besides the Google one to aid in reading this rumor, from readers on the site.
Please remember that these are rumors. This release could be both 40k and Fantasy.
This is where I saw the rumor, but I have a hard time with Spanish to credit correctly.
I believe the rumor originates from this link
In Spanish via Octavio on Marcus Beli
Un amigo mío estuvo en Nottingham la semana pasada, y me contó que le presentaron a alguien que trabaja en GW. Estuvieron tomando birras y tal y el de GW le contó que pronto (verano), sacarían un nuevo kit señor de la transformación, coincidiendo con el códex Tzeentch daemonkin de 40k, y que sacarían reglas para 3 señores de la transformación distintos en la WD. Sobre las reglas, le dijo alguna cosilla:
- El mas caro en puntos es señor del conocimiento (Tzeentch) y tiene +1 a impactos y fuerza de los hechizos y tiene un +1 adicional para la pasiva del saber. (saca horrores a 3+!!!)
- Otro de los señores de la transformación tiene un hechizo vinculado que es como el básico pero afecta a todos los enemigos en área (un poco estilo kroak). También tiene un orbe parecido al del verminlord warpseer, que le da +1 a la especial y cuando lo lanza es plantilla grande de F1d6 con llamas disformes.
- El otro al parecer es una nueva versión de Kairos, muy parecida en reglas al actual.
No deja de ser un rumor, pues el tío ese se lo dijo entre birra y birra y ya sabemos como son los ingleses... pero si es verdad tiene MUY buena pi
Translated by Google
"Hi all, I usually read forum MB, but never before I had checked me to post. However, it has come to me something important and I think is worth sharing:
A friend of mine was in Nottingham last week, and told me that he was introduced to someone who works in GW. They were drinking beers and just the GW told him that soon (summer), may afford a new kit lord of change, coinciding with the codex Tzeentch daemonkin 40k. About the rules, he said some other things:
- The most expensive is lord of knowledge (Tzeentch) and has +1 impact and force spells and has an additional +1 for passive knowledge. (Pulls horrors 3 + !!!)
- Another of the lords of the change has a linked spell is as basic but affects all enemies in the area (a little Kroak style). Also it bears a resemblance to the verminlord warpseer world, which gives +1 to launch special and when large template is deformed F1d6 with flames.
- The other appears to be a new version of Kairos, very similar to the current rules.
No longer a rumor, because that guy what was said between beer and beer and we know how are the English ... but if it is really looks good!"
Another Translation by Idaeus4XIII
"A friend of mine was in Nottingham last week, and he told me he was introduced to someone who works in GW. They drank beers and the GW guy told him that soon (summer), they would release a new kit for the Lord of Change, coinciding with the codex Tzeentch daemonkin for 40k. The rules for three different Lords of Change would be released in the WD. About the rules, he said some other things:
- The most expensive is the Lord of Knowledge (Tzeentch) and has +1 impact* and +1 Force on its spells and an additional +1 on its Psychic Test on his Primaris Power**. (summons horrors on 3 + !!!)
* I think he means "shots" in the weapon profile: Heavy 3, Assault 2, etc. Or something like that.
**I think "pasiva del saber" is the Spanish term for the equivalent in Fantasy Battle
- Another of the Lords of Change has a spell like the basic one but it affects all enemies in AoE (kind of like Kroak). Also it bears an orbe like the verminlord warpseer's one, which gives +1 to Special*** and when launched makes large template F1 d6 for Twisted Flames.
***I don't know what it refers to, sorry. :^(
- The other appears to be a new version of Kairos, very similar to the current rules."
I don't know, but it could sound like something for Fantasy Battle, because he uses terms and examples from this universe (Kroak, Verminlord...). The article also talks about rumours about a Chaos Dragon, so maybe it is not focused on 40k... But I'm not a specialist of Spanish terminology for 40k, so everything is possible!