My tables are a mess of projects, but I have put most of them aside right now to start getting ready to head to the Nova Open this year. While I have not decided yet upon the three main armies I have, I want to dig in and get some of these projects done. So first up were some UCM new command vehicles. I would of included a new Albatross Heavy Dropship in this batch, but well.... I ran out of primer.

I am currently testing (in a game tomorrow sometime) a new UCM list with dual Ferrums side by side with the new Pheonix Command ship for a Commander. The goal in this list is to fill the air with aircraft to protect the Pheonix Command Gunship while providing heavy ground fire. While I know new infantry are on their way, I am leaving these aside until they are released and going with straight legionaires until I know more about the new rules coming. The rest of the list continues with solid tanks (sabres) and some anti- air Rapiers.

While I will talk about the game later, and the lists I am working on, here is a look at my own work table and what is currently on it.








Other fun models that are up next to be worked on.







Faeit 212 Community News

 
Top
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...