Squats are Dead.

Normally before posting a piece like this, I would spend the time to research a few things this rumor mentions. However, these next couple days I just do not have the time to be able to do so. Its very difficult until I get settled in the new home to do the extra research that I normally like to do to complete a rumor. So I am going to just give it to you as is.

One thing to consider though is that taking this rumor as true, it is still possible for the Demuirg to be done in the future.

via Unforgiven from the Faeit 212 inbox
I've heard some info about squats and why they will never return. Not sure if this has been posted before, but the chap who came up with the squats fell out with games workshop and took the license with him, telling GW they can never use it again. There is another wargame who has the squat models in but I don't recall the name.

Sorry to all the people who want squats back, but I've been told it will never happen in 40k :(
 
Top
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...