Something new today as I received some rumors for the tabletop game Dark Age. While I have not played the game and know only a little of it, I figured they were worth passing on for those of you interested in the game.


Please remember that these are rumors. For those of you like me unfamiliar with the game, here is a link to the games website.
http://dark-age.com/index.php

via the Faeit 212 inbox from an anonymous source

Here is some things I can tell you right now about right now.

New faction announcement on 12/21/12
-          Space Mayan’s return (not sure of the name)
-          They are a faction that relies on slaves to cripple their opponent and then uses their hard hitters to clean up the field.

New sub faction in play testing right now is Dragyri Fire Caste. No release date yet.

More Core Models coming over the next 6 month, with the full faction having been released in approximately 6 month.

17 Comments:

  1. Are you paying attention GW? Loosen up and let rumors slip through the cracks...or we start talking about other games

    Bellumvinco

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Belly,
      lolwhatevs.
      Sincerely yours,
      GW

      Delete
    2. best response 2012

      Delete
    3. Bellum, you usually invoke fits of rage in me when I read your comments. I must admit you have a good point this time.

      Delete
  2. Funny. :)

    I bet some slap nut saying, best response 2012, is making ya wish you had really signed it. Lol.

    Bellum Vinco

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nah, I don't do gay things like that.

      Delete
    2. You can always just put your name in the "name" section, like any other normal person would.
      But I definitely had a laugh at the response, don't be so up tight.
      Oh, and you made an error in your "signature" ;).

      Delete
  3. Dark Age...of Technology?

    Oh what, this has no relation to 40k? Zzzz...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wannabe Warhammer and a little bit from Warhammer 40k.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Followed the link out of curiosity, can't say I was particularly inspired to even paint some Dark Age figures let alone play it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love Broms work, the ccg was great...don't think ill play the tabletop game.

    ReplyDelete
  7. We want Dark Angels not Dark Age... :-P

    Master Sheol

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like that Natfka is branching out in to other stuff. I have no idea what Dark Age is, but it's his blog, he's not getting paid for it and it's something that interests him.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Looks interesting to me... thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Anyone knows what thosefigures are made of? I saw aafew that could fit into my dark eldar army.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I got a chance to play this at GenCon last year, it was fun, and I loved the models. But it's not really a comparison to Warhammer or 40k, it scales more to Warmachine.

    ReplyDelete

 
Top
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...