This last week you may have noticed that there were very few posts, and when there, was I was very brief. Well, that is about to change, and I will be back to work on Faeit 212 again.

Presence of Faeit is my weekly editorial. I generally report during the week what is going on, and today is my day to comment on what exactly it is that I am thinking of.


Moved:
I have completed my move to my new house, and am just getting settled. The only issue left is, I have no internet access until Tuesday. So when I am able to get online, its from somewhere else, which is very limiting.

So tuesday they are coming out to install internet access to the new house, and Faeit 212 will be back up and running at full steam, just in time for the Christmas season and the end of the year.

40k
My models are still in boxes, but this week, probably Monday sometime, I will be breaking the tape on the boxes and filling up my new cabinets for my models. There is lots of new space to get games in at the new house, and eventually I will be building a new rooms on the lower level so that I have dedicated areas to game. Should be enough room for 5 or more tables down there.

So I am hoping to get my first game in (in far too long) sometime in the next couple weeks if all goes well.

New House
the new house backs to a large green space, and now I wake up to a forest. Its a great adjustment from hearing sirens at all hours, and I am no farther from stores etc. The house currently has just under 3000 sq ft, and once I start construction there is another 1k sq ft of already wired and plumbed in expansion areas for me to build into. Lots of fun.

I will see everyone on Tuesday after internet is installed.
 
Top
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...