Just when you thought I had forgotten about Warhammer Fantasy, Warriors of Chaos rumors are up, putting them as a possible release for this coming December. New models, and a few details follow.

Please remember that these are rumors and to take with a decent amount of salt. It is the first I have heard of these.

via MsDarkness
I was talking to a nice guy on the internet, he claimed to have a friend that works for Games-Workshop in Nottingham. He then told me, that Chaos will be released in December. Then said a few things about the new release.

New Models:
Warshrine/ Chariot
Chaos Dragon
Dragon Ogres
Forsaken
New Character Models

He then went on to say that, Spawns might get 5+WS, core Warriors to be cheaper, Marauders get small price hike, Dragon Ogres might be T5, Forsaken might be core and skirmishers, Chaos Knights get price decrease, SC Kromm & Engrimm Von Hortsman would be back. He also told me that mark of Tzeentch no longer increase ward save, new Eye of the Gods chart, Favour of Gods gone. Also said most Chaos players will be very happy. Can anyone please comfirm or deny this information? Harry or Hastings or anyone else. It sounded like he had the inside scoop on Warriors. I asked him about Bretonnia and he said nothing about them. But said not to hold my breath on anything new for 2012. I told him that's my favorite army.


Correlating Rumor  from 08-12-2011
via 75hastings69  
Well you'll be seeing these guys sooner than a lot of people think So I thought I'd give you a heads up on what to expect and when to expect them.

plastic chariot/warshrine
plastic forsaken
plastic Dragon Ogres
a Large plastic kit (that I'll leave as a surprise )
Finecast Characters

At the moment WoC are due toward Q4 2012 (after VC, Empire and some random WFB models & waves).
 
Top
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...