As soon as I found out about this rumor, I was digging to find if any retailers had any information about this release. In fact they had none, so I was in dismay about trying to find more information. All I could dig up though was a penciled in release date for these sets. So here is what I found.

None of the retailers I know personally have any information about this release. Please take this as a rumor until we hear something more concrete.

via Archibald_TK
I thought they were supposed to be released later than that. I checked my own order form and I realize it shows weird dates, order date 28/01 release date 25/02, something is not right on my sheet. What about yours as I understand you have the release dates in the UK?

via xxRavenxx
You are entirely right. They are all pencilled in for 25th feb. I didn't notice because I'm now just used to not being told up front about things :P



Original Rumor
via xxRavenxx
A new set of boxed sets are being released this week, offering a saving of nearly £10, which is nice to see. Otherwise not terribly exciting stuff, as its just reboxing. Interesting to see no Tau or Eldar box there though.

Space Marines & Drop Pod - £35.
Imperial Guard Cadians & Chimera - £30
Chaos Space Marines & Chaos Rhino - £35.
Ork Boyz & Trukk - £30

11 figure box.
All are, except the orks who are 12.
I cannot tell you if it is a tactical squad proper (Though I suspect it is) or two combat squad sprues.


More Information about the poster
xxRavenxx is a store owner, so he will have recieved this info so he knows what he can order to sell.
 
Top
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...