Wow, its been years since I have built terrain for Warhammer 40k, and its time. Having a family and leaving at 8pm to get some games in at a friends house is not a good policy if it is done too often. So my play has been limited.

I have been saving things for terrain building for years, and last night I started the project. The goal...... One nicely set up table with enough terrain to mix it up for the occasional at home game.

Their are a few great blogs on the exchange, and I will be tending to them for more ideas as I need to get more terrain built. I will start with what I know, so I am setting up a more natural setting with some rock formations, some woods for area terrain, and whatever else comes comes to mind as I get going.

I will reveal my process on the way, since toughening up Styrofoam for game use is something I am pretty good at.

I have my 4x8 table (1' sections on either side for army set up) and my Styrofoam alongside a ton of misc things ready to go.

 
Top
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...