Looks like March will be exciting with a Tyranid and a Space Wolf release. We have been waiting for these for some time. Please note that this is not an official announcement yet, it is still a rumor until we get some insider pics and more information.

There is a little confusion whether the pre-orders will start on the 25th of February as our 40k anniversary surprise, or whether they will be at the end of the March. This rumor also correlates with Harry's time table, who still doesnt know what a Tervigon is, so this one is looking very good.

Please take with at least a little salt, these are still rumors. (I am personally expecting a March White Dwarf announcement leak soon)

via Darnok
Yet another confirmation for the coming releases: March has the new paints, Thunderwolves and the Tervigon kit. Preorders for this by end of March.

Do your birds believe that's all that coming for March, or just part of what's to come?

Not a word on that. But I doubt it

I've been told "end of March"...


BramGaunt
Preorders for all of this are supposed to go up at the 25th of February, since that's GWs big Party surprise. 25 Years of 40k, paints, and two kits for two armies?

March's product is the new paint range. Thunderwolves and the Tervigon are more like a bonus, not an actual release.
the shades of all colors currently available will remain the same, only names and quality change. I only got this second-handed, though, so please don't take it for granted.

16 Comments:

  1. how is the missing units in 2 or more year old dexes something for 25 Years 40k?
    doesn´t make sence to me

    art-book or oldscholl looking SMs or other races woud make more sence to me

    besides nids and SWs wave 2 have been rumored to often to not be just a nother fals rumor AGAIN to me

    ReplyDelete
  2. I heard a harpy as well (not sure if it has its own kit or is part of the tervigon one)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm hoping for more than just the Tervigon for Tyranids:

    Swarm Lord, Parasite of Mortrex, Doom of Malantai, Harpie, Tervigon/Tyrannofex and Myceptic Spore.

    Just a Tervigon would be a great big MEH! in my opinion.

    I can't wait to see the Thunderwolves. Hope they're multipart plastic kits, Bloodcrusher style. If the're a finecast box I will be well miffed.

    There are missing Space Wolves: Ajac Rockfist is one, though I may not have his name right. There is a photo of a Wolf Priest model in the codex, a model not released yet.

    Can't wait to see the photos from the March White Dwarf. Only then will we know for certain.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. that wolf priest model was a gamesday model from 2003, you can pick them up on ebay daily for about £30

      Delete
  4. I hope the thunder wolves are a plastic kit!
    @Thorson I think the Wolf priest you mention from the codec is a it'd edition from a ear years Back.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Drats! It was a cool looking model too.

      On a purely wishful thinking note, Bjorn the Fellhanded is 'no longer available' on the Games Workshop website.

      I have a good idea on how to convert my own Bjorn but wouldn't it be great if a new model was on it's way?

      Delete
    2. the bjorn model was re-released early last year for about a month along with the old Njal. he's been on there ever since, just without the option to add him to cart.

      Delete
  5. I'm still one of those hopefuls for a Tervigon/New Creature kit with rules in WD

    ReplyDelete
  6. Like I said before... so much for a 25th Anniversary thing from GW. Will get me some thunder wolves and my friend will get the Tervigon (dang NIDS!) but not looking at much of a great 40k year, other than the new edition and starter box.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Everyone to his or her taste, but to me a new edition and starter box makes up a great 40k year...

      Delete
  7. Only the Tervigon for Nidz would seem a bit... meh. Something like "hell, you got something, now shut up for a year or so." If nothing more comes for Nidz soon, I think the rest of the range just will not happen until the next ed. codex - if any :( Makes me a bit angry. GW could sell TONS of Nidz with the full product line made and a little WD update to make it a better codex... so much possibilities in the Nidz... none of them used in the rules :(

    ReplyDelete
  8. Boy I sure would love to see fresh 'nid stuff! I'm all aquiver. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Looks like a phil Kelly month

    ReplyDelete
  10. Is this rumor by the same "Harry" who said the necron wave 2 would be feb-march! I don't by it.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Still holding out for New IG still.... but it looks like its not gonna happen :(

    ReplyDelete
  12. Brilliant...
    I hate Games Workshop sometimes. Thunderwolves and a Tervigon? How about, now that Chaos are going to become so much more important, updating the model range? Skarbrand or Kugath would be nice, and making Abaddon the right size would be useful. Or you could make a plastic Chaos Dreadnaught! I know we're getting a new codex later this year (apparently), but a bit of love now wouldn't go amiss.
    It would also make me like the anniversary.

    ReplyDelete

 
Top
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...