There are New Chaos Vehicle rumors, stating an expansion on the Chaos Predator weapon upgrades. These are being said to be similar to Razorbacks guns with side sponsons included. A twin-linked plasma turrent with plasma side sponsons? That could sell some tanks.

I beleive the above model was done by bruderpetrus

Please take with a little more salt than normal, as even TheDarkGeneral is a little hesitant with what he was told. However, it sounds like good things just might be around the corner.

via TheDarkGeneral
Without giving too much hope and taking this with some salt...

I do know they originally talked about and sketched up some Legion specific "daemonic riders", which would count as Elite choices. Thousand Sons atop Discs of Tzeentch (3-9), Noise Marines speeding along riding Seekers (3-6), Plague Marines sludging it mounted on Beasts of Nurgle (3-7) and the already mentioned Brazen Knights. Where this all went I don't know, but the talks did mention "what would the other Traitor Legions get?"...

One last tidbit, again shake the salt shaker, but "the boyz" did say Chaos would get newish upgrades for our Predators, expanding their weapons upgards, similar to Razorbacks, but without the troop capacity and instead having side mounted weapons. An example would be twin-linked plasma gun turret and single plasma gun side sponsons. NOW THIS HAS ME EXCITED!!! I do hope they're not pullin' my leg! (i'll kick 'em if so!)

20 Comments:

  1. Plague Marines on Beasts of Nurgle?

    Does this mean I might one day get my plastic beasts of Nurgle?

    Don't answer that. Just let me wishful think.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want a Plague Marine riding a Slaanesh Marine, and I want the Slaanesh Marine to be saddled, gagged, and enjoying it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What you do in your spare time is up to you! ^^

      On topic though it sounds to me like an idea they wanted but with more thinking seemed a stretch and did we have a plasma pred rumour for Dark Angels the other day on here? Interesting me thinks.

      Delete
    2. You are now required to convert this and post it. It needs to happen

      Delete
    3. I agree with Anonymous above.

      Delete
  3. @Damn The Valley - I must say, that comment has made my entire day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, it gave me a good laugh too!

      Delete
    2. Although it did give me a rather disturbing image in my head...

      Delete
  4. Hey Natfka, your blog is gonna kill ne!Do you know how much salt I've taken in my body because if you?! Its salt equivalent is roughly 6000 Large Mcdonalds fries salt content. But seriously this sounds cool. Even if just a rumor.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. perhaps I should measure the credibility of rumors based on combo meals.

      Delete
    2. That would be a delicous idea.

      Delete
  5. A Blastmaster Turret, and sonic blasters on the side... That is what i am hoping for..And Would put a couple tanks in my army...

    ReplyDelete
  6. I actualy heard of an assault cannon type of nurgle gun that's poison 4 with a certain range and poison 3 if within 12incches supposedly it has the same AP as the majority armor of the target it's shooting at

    ReplyDelete
  7. calv. doesn´t realy fit into 40k

    haven´t been that succesfuly sold in past

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sure is Thunderwolves up in here

      Delete
    2. The straight daemonic cavalry did fairly well too.

      I wouldn't mind CSM riding various beasties, it's certainly not a new idea for them. Some kind of daemonically possessed bikes would be pretty nifty too.

      Delete
  8. As long as the chaos became "Chaos: Grey Knights" then all this sounds cool

    ReplyDelete
  9. chaos ' dark knights ' big bad and kick ass is what i want

    ReplyDelete
  10. I don't trust this guy at all, he just spouts out random stuff from the 3.5 dex and IA. Didn't one of the reliable rumor sources like Harry or Hastings warn us about people that give out ton of rumors in one of their more recent posts?

    I think that the rumor lock down makes it unlikely that all the info this guy posts is reliable.

    ReplyDelete

 
Top
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...