What's On Your Table: To submit your work, please send up to 8 pics to natfka@live.com

I just completed my first Knight. Even though I started with the "tiny" armiger,  I was really impressed with how large it was. I broke it into chunks to make it more manageable.  I think it turned out very well. #TabletopQuality A tip for anyone who wants to paint an armiger first before assembling it: Don't glue the pauldrons on!  The shoulder has these "hooks" that you slot the arm onto, and I ended up having to clip them off to get the arm in the socket, since the pauldron blocked it from getting to the correct angle for insertion.  It didn't bother me so much, since I'd always intended on finding the right pose and gluing it there, but it might bother some of you. 


Thank you for featuring me!
-YetAnotherFacelessMan








 
Top
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...