The Night Lords were one of my original armies from back in 3rd edition. I am not even sure what attracted me to them in the first place, but they will always bring back good memories. So tonights Pics of the Week is dedicated to the Night Lords.

Pics of the Week happen every Tuesday where I share from my Warhammer pic library. I collect these all the time from all over, and sharing them is just fun.




Night Lords via 40k wiki
The Night Lords were originally the VIII Legion of Space Marines created during the First Founding and became one of the 9 Traitor Legions of Chaos Space Marines that betrayed the Emperor of Mankind during the Horus Heresy of the 31st Millennium. They do not worship any of the four Chaos Gods individually, but acknowledge them equally in the form of Chaos Undivided as they ruthlessly spread terror and fear amongst the galaxy's inhabitants. The Night Lords are experts in the use of terror tactics to win battles and demoralise their foes before the main combat even begins.



















 
Top
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...